Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

updated WWW links

As per James' request, I have added the updated link to the new Vanilla
server home page.

I have set up a new Netrek Software Development page which links off of
http://www.netrek.org/developer.html for general info on Netrek software
development.  The Vanilla server page link is there.

If there are other development efforts that I'm not aware of, or if there
are errors and/or updates, please let me know.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2