Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:9] [COW] Kurt, Carlos

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 you wrote:
>Just to clarify, the linux COW 3.00 clients which
>I uploaded a bit over a week ago (compiled by idsfa)
>use the same key which was used in the first release
>of 3.0
>
>They are statically compiled against glibc/libc6.
>
>If people don't want me to maintain this key any
>more, Kurt can let me know.

It's fine, as far as I remember you always maintained the
COW glibc keys. I only maintain the libc5 version.

So lets keep it in this way.

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: 007@netrek.org       Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017