Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

RE: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:16] RES-RSA 2.9 for Netrek clients and servers, U.S. version

>> The package is available at
>>
> http://cow.netrek.org/contrib/res-rsa-2.9.tar.gz
>
>>This software is protected by U.S. export restrictions on encryption
>>technology.  The RSA algorithm is patented by RSA Laboratories.  Note
>>that RES-RSA was written specifically for Netrek with permission from
>>RSA Labs.  See the LICENSE file for details.
>
> This version is not protected by any law, as long you are using it
> outside of U.S. ;-)

 I wonder how many US laws I just broke downloading this.  Probably
corrupting the souls of children or something. :)

A couple of diffs to get this to compile under Win32...

- getgid() isn't defined on Win32... define a replacement.
- MPTYPEDEF had to be moved outside #endif
- Had to #ifdef out getpid() due to redefinition

*** res-rsa\mkkey.c     Sun Mar 21 18:06:34 1999
--- mkkey.c     Mon Mar 22 05:37:31 1999
***************
*** 137,149 ****
  #include <windows.h>
  #define getpid() GetCurrentProcessId()
  #define getuid() (int)GetModuleHandle(NULL)
  #else
  #include INC_MP
  #ifdef __GNU_MP__
  #include <gmp.h>
  #endif
- MPTYPEDEF
  #endif
  #include <stdio.h>
  #include <stdlib.h>
  #include <string.h>
--- 137,150 ----
  #include <windows.h>
  #define getpid() GetCurrentProcessId()
  #define getuid() (int)GetModuleHandle(NULL)
+ #define getgid() GetCurrentProcessId()
  #else
  #include INC_MP
  #ifdef __GNU_MP__
  #include <gmp.h>