Clue Pickup Archive

[CLUE-PICKUP] Preseason NIT

I was sent out of town on Wednesday and therefore didn't get to
organize Wednesday's Preseason NIT game.  Tonight, however, there was
a sort-of scrimmage between The Geriatric Weenies and Team 15; TGW won
handily by a score of 50-44.

Stats for that game, and for the previous games, are available at
<http://ls.berkeley.edu/~tom/results/>.  As I've been working on the
log parser, I've been re-running the stats for previous games, so there's
a lot more data on the earlier games than there was (it may not all
be consistent, depending on what version of the stat parser it was
run through).  Still inaccurate are acc and starbase stats; most other
stats should be near to accurate or completely accurate (except for
people who played SB).

pck is computed differently than it used to be; it now represents any
time you killed a ship that got its first kill more than 10 seconds ago.

The final Preseason NIT game will be tomorrow night, Friday 2/5, at 6:00
PM Pacific time; this will be a World vs. World game.  The code will be
finalized over the weekend, and then we'll try a couple of test games
early next week to make sure there are no lingering bugs.

clue.ls.berkeley.edu port 4566/4577 coach 4000/5000.  I hope to see you there.
 -Tom