[VANILLA-L:614] Re: INL Robot

> Do you guys think the INL Robot will be in shape to use for the Summer INL,
> which starts in two weeks?  If so, where can I download the relevant code?

I ran into a slight time snag due to preparation for a major conference
coming up this weekend.  Free trip to California, woo hoo!  Current status
is, PW's work, snidly's work, your idea of using planets for/against to
report the score works.  I still need to work the post-game statistics
handling as well as reservation stuff.  I will definitely post the patches
for James this week, since I'll be gone the entire following week.  If
any bugs are found, I won't be able to address them until after the 12th
of June.  The only potential problem is in the INL robot's PW stat load/save
code.  I'm fearful that the robot's separate timer might cause sync
problems when a player busts out and gets replaced immediately.  As
it stands, PW's do NOT get saved to the player database.  After this
patch release, I will work on putting in Leonard's stats, which WILL
get saved to the player database.

In short, yes the robot will be ready for use for Summer INL, but it'll
be close.

Dave.

--
Dave Ahn,  ahn@vec.bgsm.edu             "When you were born you cried, and the