[VANILLA-L:1172] I have returned

I have returned to active Netrek duty :-) My vacation on Riza was
awesome!

Ok, I was on a contract doing Unix administration, but that is close
to Riza.

Ummm, I get to all the emails as soon as I can.

I'd like to know if there is someone who has the time to work with
Purify and Purecoverage on the netrek server code?

I have these tools, but do not have the time to work with them. More
or less start our own Bugzilla thingie and use these tools to stomp
out lots of bugs.

Any takers?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700