[VANILLA-L:818] server on RedHat 4.2

Hello every1,

I have posted my the following already on the newsgroup, but I thought it
would be wise to also post it to this list. I am running a netrek server
on a RedHat4.2, kernel 2.0.33. Well, running, I have the following
problem. Whenever a geno happens, the server freezes up. The clients
freeze up. When a new client logs in, they see on the player window, that
every1 has the ----- behind his name.
They choose a team, and their screen goes black. It seems as if it has to
do with the shared memory segment, but I am not sure. Can some1 please
help me? People told me that this problem happened before on linux, and
that there was a patch or somekind.

Jaron Frenk

*** If u have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person -
                              they will find an easier way to do it ***

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++