[VANILLA-L:1079] Re: [VANILLA-L:1077] metaserver @ csuchico

Nick Trown wrote:
> Carlos & Bob -  you guys got the dns round-robinning to work correct?
> Could you take the csuchico metaserver off the list?  Hopefully most
> people are using the dns you've setup.

An update on the other changes;

	- code for UDP client response in metaserver has been tested
	  by Carlos,

	- code for COW has been tested, but needs a few user interface
	  improvements,

	- a standalone "fetch the list by UDP" program has been written
	  by Carlos.

Nick's dropped the coordinating position, the mailing list, the key
management, and now the metaserver.  Is there anything left?  I hope
this isn't the end of Nick's involvement in Netrek.  ;-)

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800