Vanilla List Maling List Archive

{www,ftp}.netrek.org downtime

FYI

{www,ftp}.netrek.org and the alternates at {www,ftp}.vec.wfubmc.edu will
probably be down for about 24 hours starting this friday (April 9) around
6pm.  The maintenance crew is doing something with the cooling and power
system for the hospital.  I posted an article to rgn, but our newsfeed is
extremely slow, so I figured a brief announcement here would be prudent.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2