Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

New bug

I encountered an interesting bug two nights ago.  If an enenmy fires a stream
of torps and then quits or busts out of the game before the torps expire (such
as during a pause), then the torps disappear off the tactical but still exist
in the game (i.e. hits, explodes and does damage).  This happens rarely, but
it is still a bug.  I can reproduce it, but not very consistently (i.e. it
doesn't happen every time).

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2