Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2656] a bit of a prob

On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 07:09:13PM +0100, Dcu Netrek Server wrote:

> ftp://ftp.netrek.org/pub/netrek/servers/vanilla/Vanilla-2.9pl3.tar.bz2
> and it keeps saying file courpted when i try to uncompress it.

I have just tested that file, and it is not corrupt.  Perhaps you are
using the wrong decompression program?  You will need bunzip2 to uncompress
the ".bz2" extension archive.  If you want to use gzip, download the
other file:

ftp://ftp.netrek.org/pub/netrek/servers/vanilla/Vanilla-2.9pl3.tar.gz

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2