Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Who's got Solaris 7 intel?

Ok, our new friend Mr. DCU Netrek server came to me with a compile
problem for Solaris 2.7 intel:

gcc -g    -I../ntserv    -c update.c -o update.o
update.c: In function `BecomeDaemon':
update.c:464: too many arguments to function `setpgrp'

It stems from the following config.h snippet:

#ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H
#if defined (hpux) || defined(__osf__)
#define SETPGRP()       setsid()
#else
#if defined (linux) || defined(sgi) || (defined(sparc) && defined(sun))
#define SETPGRP()       setpgrp()
#else
#define SETPGRP()       setpgrp (0, 0)
#endif
#endif
#else
#define SETPGRP()       setpgrp (0, getpid())
#endif

Inferring from the Sparc Solaris 2.5.1 and 2.6 man pages, I'm guessing
the appropriate call is the setpgrp(void) one.

Who knows what the appropriate defines are for the #ifdef expression
for 2.7 intel off the top of their head?  I have no clue since I don't
have that platform to play with.

--Carlos V.