Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3094] netrek.org under guardian?

I believe Guardian is separate from auth-type.

Guardian basically makes it so you can't send a forged fax or
whatever; this is separate from picking CRYPT-PW or PGP as your auth-type
instead of the default MAIL-FROM which allows anyone to spoof an email
and make changes (you still get the Notify requests, though).

Personally, I use CRYPT-PW for all my Network Solutions-registered
domains. Then again, I'm in the process of moving all my domains to other
registrars.

- Karthik