Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Newbie server

I sent the following message to rgn.  I'd appreciate it if you guys
could check it out and provide feedback.

--

As I mentioned a while back, I was going to code up a server for
newbies.  The server would be filled with robots to give newbies an

Well, the server is up and running.  It won't be on the metaserver
until it's a proper place for newbies to go.  With that in mind,
please check it out and provide feedback on what you think should
changed/added to the server.

Thanks to Psychos (the guy kicking your ass in pickup) for hosting the
server.

Server: newbie.psychosis.net

-Jeff (specter)