Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:3160] Developers Must Play

On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 01:51:44PM -0400, Karthik Arumugham wrote:

> Jeff and I were discussing this last night, and wondered if there is any
> way to do this in Unix. Anyone know of a similar Unix utility? I looked
> around a bit and can't seem to find one.

The easiest way to do this would be to take the current JTrek application
and turn it into an applet that runs under a browser.  If this were
available, I could change the MIME category of Netrek game recordings and
deliver the Java applet from www.netrek.org so that you could view them
on any machine anywhere.

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2