[VANILLA-L:1465] Re: [VANILLA-L:1450] Discussion

> Comments?

Yeah!  I think it's about time netrek had it's own O'Reilly book.
Netrek in a Nutshell?  A general how-to book, the first half dedicated to
explaining the various clients, how to get them, how to configure it,
coverage of various known tactics and stategies, and useful client-side
tools (such as the ever-cool tkms, if I may be so bold :) ) and the second
half devoted to setting up and administrating the server, various flavors
of the server, organizing INL teams/tourneys, and all the tools associated
with managing the server (such as the all new, ultrahip gum).

But that's just my opinion.

http://www.oreilly.com/oreilly/author/intro.html

Bob Campbell                    Unix System Administrator
Scientific Computing Division   National Center for Atmospheric Research
rsc@ucar.edu                    (303) 497-1815

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++