* Mike Hicks <hick0088 at tc.umn.edu> [011208 00:17]:
> The media is definitely jumping on the bandwagon of bashing wireless
> security.  Has anyone else seen this yet?
>
> http://news.mpr.org/features/200112/10_gordonj_wireless/

Yeah, the MPR report is much more classy than what WCCO did on TV.

"Computer scientists are working on new, more secure technical standards
for wireless networks. But that's a couple of years away."

Is mostly untrue, however.  Theres solutions right now, propreitary at
worst (cisco everything), and 'hard' at best (IPSEC everything).

And, they linked to sans.  good reporters.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net

So I ran up to him, and the exchange went something like this:
Me: Oh my god! You're Larry Niven!
Him: Oh my god! You're Wil Wheaton!
	-Wil Wheaton, in a Slashdot interview