I've come to this thread late, so excuse me if this is redundant, but have
you contacted the New Media department at the Walker? They may be interested
in participating.

Check out: http://www.walkerart.org/generalinfo/contactframe.html

I have done some work with them in the past, and wouldn't mind contacting
them to explain the project. Contact me off list if that would help.

Ben