On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Bryan Halvorson wrote:

> I don't believe you could get a path between the Moos tower and the
> Walker. Downtown Minneapolis is in the way.

Well, I could see 2829 University Ave SE from 1800 Hennepin Ave.  The
former is the building occupied by Onvoy (9 story ugly white office
building) and the latter is an 18 story assisted living residence called
The Kenwood.  The Kenwood is at the top of "the hill" and has a commanding
view of Uptown, the West and South.  It's a prime location.  Don't know
what the reference to Moos tower is about, but it's generally in the same
direction from 1800 Hennepin as 2829 University Ave SE is.

Sorry this info is a little late... been busy with other stuff - it is
summer afterall :)

-Kent