Nick Ryberg wrote:

> Are you folks just looking at connecting the two?  The Walker is at the base
> of the hill leading up Hennepin from the Basilica towards the peak at
> Franklin.  Wouldn't something up there work better?  or is the Walker
> 'available'?

I don't believe you could get a path between the Moos tower and the
Walker. Downtown Minneapolis is in the way.

I suggested the Walker because I believe they would be receptive to
setting up an access point to allow network access from the sculpture
gardens and Loring park. Looking at arial photographs I believe we could
get a path to VISI down Hennipin Ave from there as well. The building
engineer is a friend of mine and will probably be helpful with getting
us to talk to the right person to put the proposal to.

The Walker isn't a very tall building but I think that it'd be much
easier to get approval to put something on the roof than many other
buildings. If someone has a better suggestion I'm certainly willing to
look at it.

--
Bryan Halvorson
bryan at edgar.sector14.net