Ok some more details,

At this point there are 6 runs of Cat5 already done, and they have a 512K DSL
line installed going into a smoothwall firewall server.  My only connection
with them so far is the fact that I know the smoothwall part.  I would like
to do some sort of web based authentication I think going to a radius
server.  I am going to push the cisco gear since it can run as a repeater if
I need to, otherwise if the runs of cat5 are fairly spread out I would be
able to run a cheaper solution (WAP11) and go with MAC filtering with WEP.
Now my other question is in using say a WAP11 AP would that work with roaming
(I am assuming that they want to promote access from all conference rooms)
and still using MAC filtering??  Would I need to update all AP's (I am doing
a WAG of 4 or 5 per floor) that could turn into an admin headache.  Otherwise
throw out the MAC filtering and just stick with WEP and radius.  I know they
would like to have some sort of accouting of usage, which

Jon