On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 09:11:10PM -0500, Jon Kotek wrote:
> The only way right now that I can see limiting bandwidth on wireless is have
> multiple access points into a switch that does the limiting for you.  Not
> exactly cost effective LOL.

What exactly is hard about it? You require authentication, you limit a
person per internet-gateway, each gateway reports total bytecount usage,
this reports back to a central database. We could even have a wonderful
page that lists the top (internet) bandwidth users, and local bandwidth
users.

> Jon

[snip, please trim your posts]