On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 07:15:19PM -0500, Jon Kotek wrote:
> I might be interested in offering my T1.  My only problem is that it is
> located in Apple Valley, not exactly center of the Twin Cities. At this time
> it is only 33% utilized.

If someone can come up with something that isn't hackery, is not 100%
Linux based (I have this issue with Linux - sorry, sometimes my
opinion on this outweighs logic - again, sorry), and works in a way
that allows real people real control over things, I'll offer up
bandwidth and colocation to get it done.

Currently, I have seen nothing that isn't hackery or completely Linux
biased.

And I love Bobby - just don't like his choice in OSes anymore :)

--
Mike Horwath           IRC: Drechsau         drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Home: 763-540-6815  1901 Sumter Ave N, Golden Valley, MN  55427