this is definitely a nice thing for us to be doing that way we have
some idea of what our overlap looks like.  it sounds like (from some
unicast discussions with matt) we have a couple places where we have
some overlap.

i think that andy's point is well taken however regarding the
cataloging of the nodes within a common database.   there are some
good tools for the cataloging of this stuff.

when last we saw our hero (Thursday, Jun 06, 2002),
 Jima was madly tapping out:

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC