Some POSSIBLE locations for hotspots (and maybe connection points) in
the Midway area of St. Paul
=================

I serve on the board of a District Council in Saint Paul that owns it's
own building at 1564 Lafond Ave (sitting at sidewalk at the corner of
Lafond and Snelling in St. Paul (one block east of my home). The
building is a former "playground building" and still sits on the site of
a city park. Thus it has a commanding presence with line of sight up and
down Snelling Avenue. Just north at the corner of Snelling and Minnehaha
(opposite side of street) is Ginkgo Coffeehouse (that, happily, just
went smoke free). The address is 721 Snelling Ave. It is located on the
first floor of a two-story building (the coffeehouse is located
conveniently one block from Hamline University).  Both of these
buildings have flat top roofs. I know the owner of the coffeehouse.

P. Sheehy