that's a pretty decent location.  i know that area can be served by Q
dsl pretty easily as well. since there's a CO within spitting distance
of the location.

when last we saw our hero (Friday, Jun 07, 2002),
 P. Sheehy was madly tapping out:
> Some POSSIBLE locations for hotspots (and maybe connection points) in
> the Midway area of St. Paul
> =================
>
> I serve on the board of a District Council in Saint Paul that owns it's
> own building at 1564 Lafond Ave (sitting at sidewalk at the corner of
> Lafond and Snelling in St. Paul (one block east of my home). The
> building is a former "playground building" and still sits on the site of
> a city park. Thus it has a commanding presence with line of sight up and
> down Snelling Avenue. Just north at the corner of Snelling and Minnehaha
> (opposite side of street) is Ginkgo Coffeehouse (that, happily, just
> went smoke free). The address is 721 Snelling Ave. It is located on the
> first floor of a two-story building (the coffeehouse is located
> conveniently one block from Hamline University).  Both of these
> buildings have flat top roofs. I know the owner of the coffeehouse.

{ snipped - misc .signatures }

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC