Steve,

I'd be willing to do a review for a book.

Either one would be fine by me.

Troy

>>> sulrich at botwerks.org 06/18/02 08:09AM >>>
all-

i received the oreilly and associates care package yesterday and there
were a couple of interesting items which i'll place up for grabs.

i have plenty of these discount coupons for 20% off of books and
oreilly conferences when ordered directly from oreilly and associates.
folks who are interested in these can contact me directly and we can
hook up to exchange this.  there are discount codes and such on it so
i won't post these to the list but the info is available on request.

i also have the following books which are available to interested
parties. a book review (perhaps we can start the library section of
the web site) or posting on the list of what you thought of
the book would likely go some ways to keeping these books coming from
the publisher.

qty	title
 2 	building wireless community networks
	(author: rob flickenger)

 1     	802.11 wireless networks - the definitive guide
      	(author: matthew s. gast)

let me know if you're interested...

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC