Hey Andy-

	I think I qualify for #1. I am more then interested in getting to
know a group of folks' interested in building a wireless network. I *may*
be able to get us onto a few rooftops here at the University of Minnesota.
I have a number of connections to the networking folks.... I am just a
student here, so everything is hobby for me. =)

Regards,
---Matthew Genelin---
 ---//\/\atthew  (|_;enelin---

- Matthew Genelin                     (612) 636-2472 (cell)    -
- Engineering Student                 (651) 636-1842 (parents) -
- University of Minnesota, TC         n0ynt at amsat.org          -
Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a
fire in the craft, it sank, proving one again that you can't
have your kayak and heat it, too.
                                    - Jim Ley's Joke List