> On another note, I wonder how hard it would be to use
> IPSEC/AH to provide QoS over saturated links to 'contributing
> members'.  IE: let anyone use the links, but the people who
> ponied up money for equipment and time and stuff get some
> priority.  Not to be elite, but to be rewarding and as an
> incentive if we ever come to the problem of having that much usage.

Or, there's always the possibility of offering net access through a captive
gateway type device, but, limit it to 9600bps or something for
non-contributors, and have the option in the captive gateway to donate via
paypal, and raise the available bandwidth to something more usable.
Internet connections aren't exactly free, they have to be financed somehow.

Jay