I don't understand why card portability precludes building the prism2_hopper
functionality in the kismet server, but perhaps that is a discusion for the
kismet list.  Anyway, thanks for the info.

By the way, I live in the warehouse district of downtown Minneapolis and I
cannot see the downtown Minneapolis access points displayed on the map you
made with kismet.  I'm using a Linksys WPC11 v2.5.  I guess I'd need a
better antennae to see them.  Not that I really care to see them.  I was
simply surprised to see so many networks overlaying my area.

Mike Bresnahan