Hey Scott-

No worries here, Scott. I believe that most of us here are involved in
TC-WUG because we are hobbiests, and not interested in personal gain.

Then again, this statement is not reflective *all* of us. =)

Yes, The Gopher Amateur Radio Club (Ben and I) proposed this project to
TC-WUG a few months ago. Perhaps the list archives would be a good thing
to read for the new comers. =)

Regards,
---Matthew Genelin---
President, Gopher Amateur Radio Club