I picked up a Dlink 614+, and it works great.  I paid $95 for it on
sale, I think they are around $120 now.

It has a built in firewall, but if you don't want to use it, just plug
the AP into your switch with a crossover cable using one of the 4
internal ports.  Then your wireless devices can have an ip on your
current network and use your existing dhcp server.

Jay