Hey Ben-

I am uncertain if we can actually get the tax write-offs for donors.
That's a Ham-Radio-Club-Lawyer-Question. I believe we need to pay a
$200.00 / year fee for the privilage of giving away tax write-off's. If
that's the case, let's make sure we get our $200.00 (or whatever fee) a
year write-off's worth! =)

Regards,
---Matthew Genelin---