Hey Chuck (and gang)--

It's obvious to me that a number of months ago when Ben and I pitched this
project to the TC-WUG group, noone ever explained the underlaying ideas on
the mailing list. So, for those who don't show at the meetings it's easy
to get lost. (See: me.)

So -- would someone like to summarlize the base idea and goals of where
the project started? Perhaps Ben? Perhaps Steve? I apologise for leaving
the list-readers (e.g. myself) out in the cold when we began the project.
It must be mighty confusing (See: Chuck) for people who are reading the
project activities half way into the project. Again, my sincerest
apologies for all the confusion.

Regards,
---Matthew Genelin---
President, Gopher Amateur Radio Club