Hi All,

Just bought a Dlink DWL-520 PCI card(w/external antenna),
and a DWL-650 PCMCIA adapter($50 and $40 officemax).

It will take me a while to learn/install wireless on Linux,
and I wanted to ask if anyone can comment on using them
under Linux.  My main concern is that I find out soon in
case I need to return them if they are bricks under Linux.
A quick google search shows that some people are using
them, so looks like I might be in luck.

Also, I am assuming I can get similiar functionality
from the PCI card as a more expensive "access point"?
(generally speaking that is...)

Thanks for any comments in advance for a Wi-Fi newbie.

Karl.