I was playing around this morning with my data and made a few maps with only the data that Chuck and I gathered.  We were running kismet with an orinoco card (I screwed up the cisco drivers :( ) and a 12dbi omni on the trunk of the car.

I've used gpsmap to filter out all other AP's except for moos6 and moos11.  I believe the gpsmap command line options are --filter <MACADDY> -I

So here is just my data.  Chuck and I focused mainly on the north part of the tower which is why we didn't get much traffic from moos11 and the fact that I didn't have it configured right in the beginning :(  The small circles are packets from either moos6 or moos11 depending upon which map you're looking at.

http://www.digitalguy.net/moos6-mappoint.png
http://www.digitalguy.net/moos6-terra.png
http://www.digitalguy.net/moos11-mappoint.png
http://www.digitalguy.net/moos11-terra.png