Dylan took a bunch of photos from the top of Moos tower on Saturday, and
I've placed them online at
http://web.hexapodia.org/~adi/pix/moos-survey/

The links go to a file named "dsc0001-small.jpg".  These are fairly
small JPEG files (800x600, with JPEG compression turned up a bit).  The
full-resolution, uncompressed (straight from the camera) pictures are
named "dsc0001.jpg"; you'll have to edit the URL manually to get the
full-res version.

(If this is a big problem, I can put up a tarball somewhere, but I
figure you can probably write a shell script using wget as easily as I
can make the tarball.)

There are two sequences of skyline pictures; Dylan changed the focus and
lens parameters halfway through the shoot to improve quality.  I've put
the better ones closer to the top of the page.

-andy