Well, my point wasn't to do an exhaustive engineering analysis, just
point out what may be an overlooked solution.
Putting stuff on the tower may be difficult with permits, permission, rent
and liability if something flies off in a wind.
Securing permits to erect a 200' tower may be interesting also, which was
another option he mentioned.

Given the distance involved and the antenna gain stated it seems possible.
Kinda depends on what kind of link reliability they require too.

Just suggesting to try the easy stuff first.

Bob