On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Joel R. Helgeson wrote:
> What are your thoughts on this?  Are these people dense?  I was
> astounded by their decision.  They stated that if I wanted to appeal
> the decision, I could take it to the City Council where I would have
> to explain to these people what a wireless bridge is as they come up
> with irrelevant arguments regarding their concerns about it
> interfering with their cellular phone or how it will impact homeland
> security.

Are there any other tall buildings in the area that both sites can see?
You may be better off talking to the owner(s) of those buildings, and see
if you can swing a deal there. If this link is going to be for 'net access
(didn't sound like it from the original post, but you never know), you may
even be able to swing a deal by saying "tell you what, if you let us put
these contracts on your roof, we'll give you a free 128k metered net
connection!" or something similar. 'course, if there are no buildings of
that type, well, you gotta go through the government junk.  :(

> Can you believe this?!

Our tax dollars at work.  :)