Thanks everyone for their comments on this.  I've decided that it's probably
easiest to get a DC Injector, so I have one on order right now...

To answer everyone's question, I plan to use Part 97 rules since the main
purpose of this wireless link is my own use..

To kind of introduce myself to the list, I'm Brian and I'm about 50 miles
south of Minneapolis in a town called Faribault.  I've been a ham since I
was about 12 years old, so about 13 years now.  I've been working with 1200
baud packet on VHF for longer than that...

I got interested in 802.11 wireless probably a year ago.  Makes me wonder
why more hams around the area aren't getting into this technology.  Almost
seems like the next logical step..

I hope to attend at least a few TCWUG meetings when I get the time.  It
sounds like a great group with knowledgeable people we have here.

Brian Klier
brian at kliernetwork.net <mailto:brian at kliernetwork.net>
http://kliernetwork.net

 Salute Support our troops!