Hello,

I am very active in wireless networking professionally as well as in through
amateur radio.  I have an outside test node as well as several portable
systems to distance test as well as bring Internet access to field locations
in my area for various events.  I would like to find out if there are any
other like-wise interested people in northern suburbs.  It seems to be
rather barren up here except for the amateur radio activity.  To learn about
my interests you could check out my website www.mkassner.net

I would like to be able to make it to the meetings, but my schedule will not
allow for that.  I monitor the mailing lists and would like to hear from
people interested in setting up some nodes.

Regards,

Michael Kassner
MKassner Net/k0pbx

---