I hope you all read Larry Lessig's recent commentary on Wired that was
quite good.  Send it off to your state legicritter too.  Throw in some
extra bio on Larry, too. (like a link to his website, or a quip on how
west wing protrayed him recently, or perhaps not.)

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.03/view.html?pg=5

Theres even a podcast! :)

This is the sort of discussion we need to be starting at the state level
now so the telcos can't come in and decide to end-run the locals by
bringing the state in.

* Ben Kochie <ben at nerp.net> [050223 22:16]: