On top of the telcos, I wonder if verizon/t-mobile/sprint/etc are going
to come out of the woodwork to talk about their plans for 5 years down
the road.  Everybody, by then, should have a broadband competitor
avaliable in the cell phone market.  Might be interesting if they get
annoyed that this could dilute their market.

* Ben Kochie <ben at nerp.net> [050223 22:16]: