Money Centers of America, Inc. - I.T. Dept
5955 Golden Valley Rd., Suite 206
Golden Valley, MN  55422
6128681313 at cingularme.com
earl at moneycenters.com
www.moneycenters.com

"White spaces" frequencies have opened up.  Gray-Hoverman antenna is
patent-free, DIY for under $10.  The antennas pull signals up to 100 miles.
What does that mean for wireless networks?  I think it will impact on the
MSP network dramatically in both terms of speed and reach.  But, I am
waiting for those who understand computers better than I do to explain it
all.

Every kid should be 24x7 with their school networks, not just school
computer lab token access.

There's lots to discuss.  I'm far away, but would enjoy making the trip to
get together and work on stuff.
Tom