(ASCEND) Who runs IDSL ?!?

Hello...

we are still looking for someone running IDSL in a MAX or TNT who could provider us
with a configuration sample...
Ascend just says, that we should do everything which is in the manual .... and the
wont help us....our dealer has a call open at ascend (#260843) but ascend seems
to be silent...

are we the only one using idsl ?

we just managed to get one channel running and only if the pipe50 calls the max.
If i have to use trunk groups, i think, that i only have 6 of them... so i
dont see how to get 7 or 8 ISDL connections running which can be started from
BOTH sides... (one trunk group will be needed for my E1 Ports..)..

Does anybody have any idea ?

Winni