Re: (ASCEND) Who runs IDSL ?!?

At 09:33 PM 2/2/98 +0100, Winfried Haug wrote:
>Hello...
>
>we are still looking for someone running IDSL in a MAX or TNT who could
provider us
>with a configuration sample...
>Ascend just says, that we should do everything which is in the manual ....
and the
>wont help us....our dealer has a call open at ascend (#260843) but ascend
seems
>to be silent...

That ticket is assigned to our EuroTAC support, since it is originated
there *AND*
is in German.

>are we the only one using idsl ?

There have been a few press releases about this....maybe in the Ascend
press-release
archive...

>we just managed to get one channel running and only if the pipe50 calls
the max.
>If i have to use trunk groups, i think, that i only have 6 of them... so i
>dont see how to get 7 or 8 ISDL connections running which can be started from
>BOTH sides... (one trunk group will be needed for my E1 Ports..)..

I'll check into the ticket when it's been translated by our EuroTAC.

I'm sure I saw others in the past few months mention they were testing out
xDSL, maybe they were all SDSL....

Kevin

Follow-Ups: References: