(ASCEND) SNMP traps

Does anyone use any tools to gather SNMP traps on connections for Ascend
MAX?  I am looking for something that will log more detail than the
syslogs. Something that logs connect speed, IP address.  The reason that I
am looking for something that logs this info is simple.  When a customer
calls support wanting to know why their modem is only connecting at 19200
I want support to be able to check the logs after the customer has tried
to connect and see the info.  This is why traps are more or less the only
way to go.

Any software you can recommend would be great, be it publicly available
or commercial.

Thanks
Paul

--
Paul Monaghan (PM1819, paulm@ican.net)
Technical Team Leader - Internet - ACC Telenterprises Ltd.