Re: (ASCEND) Woopeee... 56k ITU Decision (fwd)

> One can only hope... ;-)  Sorry, but I wouldn't mourn the passing of
> V.FC and V.FAST.  (Yes I know it would be a headache, but they need to
> die SOMETIME...)

 I couldn't agree more, But, Your talking one major headache for us here,
a few times Rockwell has removed the support of these protocols without
informing Ascend, Of course then I deployed it, Then as you guessed
here come the phone calls into tech suppt.

 Cool thing is : We also sell modems :)

Jason