Re: (ASCEND) Cisco MAX

Don't take this as the be-all/end-all of answers, but the official word
from cisco is that you could setup a cisco to dial a MAX, but it would not
work the other way around.  I was told this by cisco quite some time ago,
so you might want to contact cisco support and verify this, as it may have
changed or it may only apply to one model type.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune: "When in doubt, do as the President does... Lie." - Anonymous