(ASCEND) Pipeline 25 and DBA vs Cisco

I'm trying to get a 25Px to do DBA with a Cisco router (2xPRI).

The 25Px is running 5.1Ap9, and the Cisco works fine with a Zyxel P100.

With the 25Px I can do a 2 channel call if I bring both up always, but
no dynamic allocation. If i take up both at start, no incoming call gets
through to
the fax, so this is no solution. In other words our customers are paying
for 128k but
are never able to use more than 64k data to the ISP/central office.

Is there a solution to this ? If not, we're
considering giving up Ascend for our customers and go with the Zyxels instead,
for better interoperability.

Second, does the 25Px support CLID with Euro-ISDN service? I'm not getting any
incoming nunbers....

Also, why is the Wan light always flashing when in idle mode (no open
channels)?  I was told this has
to do with the connection to Euro-ISDN ??

Hoping for an answer to the ever prevailing DBA issue....

/Marcus